Home remedies for wrinkles are becoming popular, and for good reason. Everyone past a certain age has been through the experience. You wake up one morning and look in the mirror and wonder who that is staring back at you. What happened to you? It is almost like it happened overnight. Where did your youth go?
Do not panic. There are various remedies that can help. One of the questions you will be asking yourself is “Do home remedies for wrinkles work?” The wide variety of home remedies are one thing that has not diminished with time. Everyone you know will tell you what works for them.
There are several home remedies for wrinkles that your aunt, grandmother, or best friend will swear by. Here are a few that have been handed down over the years.
1) Egg whites applied to the skin under the eyes are supposed to get rid of the wrinkles and bags that reside here.
2) Also used under the eyes and on the throat is an odor-free castor oil.
3) For a beautifying facial that will get rid of those age lines, mix the ingredients of 3 Vitamin E capsules with 2 teaspoons of plain yogurt, 1/2 teaspoon of honey and 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice. Mix it all together and apply to your face. After leaving it on for 10 minutes you can wash your face.
4) Coconut oil can be massaged into the skin that has wrinkles at night before going to bed.
5) Use turmeric and sugarcane juice and make a paste. Apply it to the skin to get rid of wrinkles and keep your skin from developing more.
6) Take the core of a pineapple and rub it on your face, leave on for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse. This is supposed to help diminish fine wrinkles.
I am sure these are not the only home remedies you have heard of for wrinkles. The number of remedies and cures that are given by well meaning friend, relatives, and even strangers seems to multiply every year. However, just how many of these home remedies for wrinkles really work?
The basis for finding out if something does what it claims to do is research. The companies that sell anti-wrinkle creams have had testing and re-testing done to see if the claims that are being made are for real.
There are any number of items for sale that promise to make you younger and more vital than you were at age 20, but it is not as simple as popping a pill.
A good anti-aging solution combination will help to smooth your skin, make it firmer, and will take care of those pesky wrinkles by virtually making them disappear right before your eyes. It should be used regularly but the results are worth it. With a patented moisturizer, the age spots will disappear, your skin will look more youthful.
Although there is a temptation to listen to tales of miraculous home remedies for wrinkles, the scientific research does not lie. The ingredients used are safe for your skin and the tests that have been performed using real live people are some of the most conclusive available. If you are unsure of what you need to make your wrinkles disappear, find a product in which you are interested, and read the reviews that have been written by people just like you and me who have tried these products.